Thursday, June 18, 2009

Prayer Request.

Hey folks - I received this message from my friend Debbi Bean this morning. She is apart of the Maranatha church family in St. Albans.

"Nick will you please pray for and put my Pastor, Pastor Wright, on every prayer list you know of? he's vacationing in sc right now with family and has had a massive heart attack. they had to shock him 6 times on scene to even get him stablized and to the hospital.. last I heard he was stable and in ICU at a hospital in south carolina. but, I'm in spokane right now and am not due home until late july at the earliest. please please pray.
thanks so much"

Please keep this in your prayers as a church family is surrounding one of their leaders. May God bring their family peace and healing to Pastor Wright.And as a whole may they grow closer and stronger as a body.
Thank you all.
-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment